Don Valley Health & Wellness – Physiotherapy & Sports Rehabilitation Centre offers access to the latest physiotherapy techniques and a focused team approach to your overall health care from a qualified, caring staff. Our 5000+ sq. ft. facility has been serving the Danforth Village, Riverdale and East York areas for more than 15 years.
Please use the site map below if you are having trouble finding content.
- Dr. Frank Mastrogiacomo, BSc, PhD, MD, FRCSC
- Dr. Angelo Gavris, BSc, MSc, DC
- Dr. Diana Giannoulias, BSc, MSc, DC
- Constantine Kyritsis, BSc, MScPT, Dip. Manip. PT, FCAMPT
- Jonathan Tunley, MSc, PT
- Lada Milos-Lee, B.Sc., D.Ch.
- Dr. Melissa Lee, ND, R.Ac.
- Janice Wu, ND
- Gerry Chen, RMT
- Dawn Fernie, RMT
- Kirsten Hertzum Larsen, RMT
- Wayne Ivey, BA (Psych), Hons, BSW, MSW, RSW
- How long will my treatment sessions take? How many sessions will be required?
- Do I require a referral from my doctor?
- How do I know if I’m covered? How much does it cost?
- Are the clinicians registered?
- How do I access services at the clinic?
- What are your hours of operation?
- Where can I park?
- Where are you located and how do I get there?
- How much health plan coverage do I have?
- Is my partner or family member covered?
- What should I wear to my appointment?
- Languages spoken?